This project is read-only.

Full Profile info

Aug 20, 2013 at 11:59 AM
Hi,

Is there a way the retrieve the data from the Full Profiel. Now only the basic profile is supported.

Thanks

Greetings
Danny
Aug 20, 2013 at 12:31 PM
Hi,

This is not yet possible. I have to add the permission for the Full Profile and I'll do a release after. I'll try to make time for this in the next 24 hours.

Bogdan
Aug 20, 2013 at 2:13 PM
Hi Bogdan,
Thanks for the quick response
Greetings
Danny
Board member at Metro App Development Network (www.madn.be)
Microsoft Extended Experts Team Member (MEET)
Verzonden met Windows
Van: bogdanbujdea
Verzonden: ‎dinsdag‎ ‎20‎ ‎augustus‎ ‎2013 ‎13‎:‎31
Aan: [email removed]

Hi,

This is not yet possible. I have to add the permission for the Full Profile and I'll do a release after. I'll try to make time for this in the next 24 hours.

Bogdan
Aug 20, 2013 at 9:12 PM
Hey,

I added the full profile permission, but I haven't had the time to include those fields in the properties of the authenticated user. So you could use the method "ApiRequestAsync(requestURL)" from the LinkedInClient and do a request for the fields you want.

So you can do something like:
var url = "http://api.linkedin.com/v1/people/~:(id,firstName,lastName,headline,picture-url,email-address,skills,public-profile-url,industry,positions:(title,start-date,end-date,is-current,company:(id,name,size)),languages:(id,language,proficiency),num-recommenders,volunteer,educations,certifications:(id,name),publications:(id,title))";
var profileXML = await _linkedInClient.ApiRequestAsync(url);
And now you can parse the xml that contains the required info.
I haven't worked on this library for some time, but in the following days I'm going to add some more functionality, so if you want something in specific you can ask me!

Bogdan